A smooth Russian visa application process requires a clear understanding of the step-by-step lodging procedure as well as the necessary set of the documents. Using our 15 years’ experience, we ensures that all your forms are in the right order and completed in accordance with the standards of The Russian Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, which minimises the possibility of visa rejection.
You can start your visa processing 3 months prior to entering Russia.
We offers assistance with the application process for the following categories of visas to Russia:
Don’t have time to deliver your documentation to us directly?
Can’t find a courier service?? No worries!
Available Within Klang Valley Area & cost RM 100 for pick up & drop off.
A tourist visa is granted for the purpose of tourism (sightseeing, leisure). A tourist visa can only be issued for a single or double entry with a period up to 30 days. Your visa’s validity will be according to the dates stated in your tourist voucher).
The validity of a tourist visa cannot be extended. Once the visa has been issued, it cannot be amended.
Visa application procedure:
Complete the visa application form. As from the 1st of October 2013, all visa applications must to be applied using an Online visa form only.
Please note that your visit details will need to be provided on the application form (e.g. name of host organisation, reference and confirmation numbers, cities to be visited). This information should be retrieved from your Tourist voucher, therefore make sure that you obtained a tourist voucher BEFORE you start completing an on-line form.
After you’ve printed the application form out, amendments by hand are NOT allowed. That is why it is very important to write down your application ID and answer/password to a secret question, to be able to log into the system and make changes in your form if required later.
An online application form can be completed in our office with the professional assistance of our consultant; this would help to avoid any mistakes and to ensure smooth visa processing. An additional surcharge of RM 20 will apply in this case.
Prepare the following documents:
* Printed out online application form;
* Original passport with 6 months’ validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
* 1 recent passport-size colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background.
* Copy of a Malaysia Visa or residence permit for non-Malaysian passport holders (EP, PEP, PR, DP, S-Pass).
* For Nationals of European Union Member States, China, Iran and Israel, travel insurance covering Russia, which is valid for the whole period of stay in Russia (original and copy);