Kindly be informed of the Employment Retention Program (ERP), as implemented by the Government through PERKESO / SOSCO for companies that asked their staff to take unpaid leave during this period of time of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The ERP is an assistance of RM 600 per month for 6 months, starting from 1 March 2020. The main conditions are as follows:
- The staff must be on unpaid leave from 1 March 2020.
- The staff concerned should be earning RM4000 or less per month.
- The staff must be contributing to the EIS – Employment Insurance Scheme
- The employer / company must apply for the staff
- The assistance to be paid to the company who then to pay to the staff concerned.
Attached herewith, are further details and information on this ERP for your perusal and attention.
- Circular on ERP by PERKESO
- Sample Application Form
- FAQ on the ERP
- Info Graphics on the ERP
- Press Statement on ERP
Kindly be informed on the ERP as above.
Honorary Secretary General MATTA
MATTA News updated from www.matta.org.my
IADVENTURE ESCAPE TOURS AND TRAVEL SDN. BHD.
ROC: 1105482-D / KKPL No: 7849
Level-8.03, Menara TA One, 22, Jalan P. Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur. (Click here for map)
Phone: +603-2164 5555 Fax: +603-2181 8481